Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Groundwork is Complete

I hope that everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

I have posted the following:

1) An article on the "14 common features" of conspiracy theories
2) A page of links to good websites that have great information (and further links!)
3) A page of links to various articles
4) Another links page, this one devoted to "official reports"
5) A links page devoted to science and research papers
6) And a page of links to photographs of the WTC, Pentagon, and Flight 93

I will be updating the links pages as I find other information. So that you don't have to track down these pages in the "archives", I have posted on the sidebar (right side of screen) links that will take you directly to them.

Take care!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?